Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 51; 244.4 Pounds

Today was the poker run which went well. We were at a bar for more than 3 hours though so we did have some fried food... oh well. That and after the poker run we had food vendors and I couldn't resist. I had an awesome lunch though so that was good.

Late night snack. About
200 Calories

Heh... Shared this: About
400 Calories

Breakfast 100 Calories

Lunch: 510 Calories

90 Calorie Snack pack

Cheese Sizzle: About 300 Calories?

1/2 Scoop about 140 Calories
Shared with my son

Pulled Chicken Sandwich: About 200
calories
Total for the day? About 1940 give or take a few. Not bad but still should have been lower. Tomorrow will be better as I am making more low cal snacks. Today I made spicy honey pretzel sticks and sunflower popcorn bars (didn't really make bars though...). Tomorrow I am going to try to make some dip for rice cakes and frosted hazelnuts... if I can find hazelnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment