Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 48; 244.4 Pounds

Today was good. Just me and my son. He was rather cranky today but I got everything done that I wanted to. Dinner was late and I probably went over my limit today because I was so hungry but oh well. I seem to be back on track more than I was over the holiday weekend.

100 for drink, 80 for cheese, 90 for bread,
100 for 1T peanut butter, 10 for orange marmalade
About 380 for Breakfast.
Petite Parm Shrimp Pasta: 692
Creamy Califlower: 136

Snack 90 Calories

Dinner: 12 ounces steak: 540
Breadsticks: 195
Broccoli 90
Total dinner: 825 Calories
Total for the day? 2123 Calories. Well I guess I was under. Just a little bit though. I usually don't have that much for breakfast and I went WAY overboard at dinner but a really good grilled flank steak is my weakness. I guess we should cut that recipe in half next time. My mother-in-law got me an AWESOME Taste of Home Diet Edition cook book. Hundreds of meals under 300 calories per serving! There are some great recipes in there too. I found one in a magazine that I got that uses deli chicken salad, madarin oranges, and toast to make a great looking sandwich for lunch. I need to get back into the salads more but I just got soooo tired of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment