Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 46; 245.4 Pounds

Today was different to say the least. We had a stray dog on our property... still here... and I had a major anxiety attack meltdown... I guess I am not over my incident afterall. Nice dog, 1-2 year old collie, intact male so he needs to have his nuts cut off.... if you know someone who is missing a collie have them call me or the LC Dog Kennel and if they can describe him then he must be theirs. We spent the day at parades, swimming, and at a festival so I am tired, sun burned, and I ate way too much but I was SOOO hungry with everything we did.
100 Calories

150 Calories

About 100 (soft serve refrozen... big
air pockets)

Again another 100... it was really
hot outside!

Ok... about 500 for the cheese burger.
111 for the corn
50 for the strawberries
120 for the potato salad
30 for the pickle
About 811 for lunch.

Um... 580 Calories but I didn't know that till
after I drank it.

Pulled Pork Sundae (minus the baked beans)
About 500 Calories.












So grand total for the day..... 2341, Plus some other... one bites... Oh well, Can't be perfect every day. We will go back to being good tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment