Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 45; 245.4 Pounds

It's late. Today was long. We watched fireworks again. Here is what I ate.

100 Calories

Breakfast/Lunch: About 620 Calories based on Golden Corral's Nutrition Menu....
 

90 Calorie Snack Pack

80 Calories

100 Calories plus about 40 in Cherries

About 90 Calories of Watermelon

Dinner was about 680 Calories

Total for the day? Around 1800 although I overestimated some things just in case... Now I am off to bed as I am on call tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment