Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 57; 243.0 Pounds (Not So Bloated)

Ok so I love my son but... he thinks that just because he was a preemie that he can do EVERYTHING early including hitting the terrible twos. Generally he is a very good boy but lately he has started having temper tantrums (on the floor kicking and screaming), throwing food, hitting, and even arching his back so we can't get him into the carseat. I don't know what to do. Most of the time I ignore it because I know he wants attention. It is really hard to ignore though when he makes it so hard to get him into the carseat that the normal 5 minute change over takes half an hour!!! Maybe I will have to find out what super nanny has to say. He isn't old enough for time outs, we just started working on potty training, and going out to dinner is becoming a pain in the butt.
Breakfast 205 Calories

Lunch; Classic Grilled Chicken 350 Calories
Salad 90 Calories

Ice Cream 150 Calories

Creamy Chive Chicken: 244 Calories
1 cup egg noodles About 250 Calories
Broccoli 50 Calories

Snack 190 Calories



Total for the day? About 1529 Calories. Good day. Maybe I will work out a bit before I go back to check on the patients.

1 comment:

  1. Alex is finally potty trained - and well - he is still stubborn sometimes....just like what you are describing - tantrums etc... We got him a pair of sunglasses and a book and sidetrack him when doing the whole car thing.... any other time he throws a fit - we ignore it and tell him to join us in the other room as soon as he is finished - and we walk out . Seems to work. Time-outs don't work for Alex - he doesn't care.... UGH!

    You are doing good on the weight loss ! Great job! Bloating suring the summer - SUCKS! All I can say is when I feel like that I try to drink more water and eat more fruit (fiber) seems to help :)

    TTYsoon :)

    ReplyDelete