Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 52; 243.8 Pounds

Today we had a treat and went to The Barn for dinner so I stopped counting calories after lunch since this is a once in a blue moon trip. I still took pictures though! My son loved chasing the ducks and watching the fish. We got there late and the shops were closed but we still had a great dinner. Besides BD's Mongolian BBQ this is by far my favorite place to go for an occasional treat. If anyone wants to go with my husband and I to BD's give me a call!!!

Breakfast: 100 for MM,
40 for Peach
About 50 Cal of strawberries and grapes

TACO BELL!!
2 Fresco Hard tacos: 300 Cal
Bean Burrito: 370 Cal
Pintos and Cheese: 170 Cal

Homemade Sunflower Popcorn Ball
2 servings: 180 Calories

Salad with house dressing at the Barn
About 250 Calories

The most amazing Broccoli and Cheddar
Amish soup (I have the recipe)
and Homemade bread (About 300 Cal)

Really good dinner!!! About 350 Calories

Yummy! Dont' know how many calories!
200?
So before dinner it was 1210 Calories after dinner an educated guess would be 2310 Calories? Give or take a lot because I literally just guessed and I don't care! It was an awesome dinner. My fave is their house dressing, something between a poppy seed and a sweet and sour. Soooo I am now going to bed to start again tomorrow. I have about 6 weeks to go down 14 pounds.... hmmm don't think I will make it. 2.3 pounds per week. Well we shall try!

2 comments:

  1. Don't think about "not making your goal" think abou tthe fact that in a few days you will be in the "230's" and think about the fact that you are changing the way you are thinking and eating food! Think about how much better you feel and how you have been able to do this without going on a "diet"...

    I am soooo happy for you - and I know that you are doing a WONDERFUL JOB!!!!

    I will tell you - if you want to lose 2.3 lbs a week you CAN do it - get up a bit earlier and do 15 min of jumping jacks or walking (something cardio) and then do sit-ups. Start with 20 and then increase by 2 or 3 a day... until you can do 50 of them.... then 60 ... then 70 and so on....You can do it Lisa - I know you can!!! Look at your motivation..... he is the most adorable little boy !!! :)

    Talk to you soon!

    By the way - hwere is "The Barn" the food did look very very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am doing my nordic track more at night before I go to bed. I could try to do some jumping jacks in the morning. I usually have to get Aidan up and ready to go to day care and so I am up early anyway. The Barn is in Smithville. About 45 minutes from North Eaton. Just 2 roads to get there though. Go down Rt 83 (South) until you reach Wooster and then right before Wooster there is a road called Smithville Western, take a left and just before the road dead ends (about 7 miles or more) the barn is on the right side. http://www.thebarnrest.com/
    Awesome toy store there, lots of the OLD toys and wooden toys. Great ice cream and bake supplies store too. You should go down some weekend. That and BD'S mONGLIAN bbq. (gomongo.com)
    Thanks for all of your support. How are you doing lately? ANYTHING NEW GOING ON?

    ReplyDelete