Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 487

Things are so hectic at work I could scream. I wish some people would embrace change. When desicions are needed in a quick fashion certain people "wemble" using a term from Fraggle Rock. STOP WEMBLING AND START DECIDING.

Some of my pictures didn't come through today. I am going to start back on my myfitnesspal tomorrow because I have gained back 15 pounds since the fair. I feel like a fat cow. My life is so topsy turvy this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment