Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 485 and 486

Kinda getting away from this blog a little. This weekend a lot of things were a little haywire and so I really don't feel too well and need some sleep. I can tell when I haven't eaten well as I feel run down. I need to get some muscle milk drinks this weekend and maybe have them at breakfast again. I need to get away from the fast food again and get some fresh fruit in the house. I am going to have an apple before I go to bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment