Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 475 and 476

I guess I didn't post anything yesterday so day 475 is included in the pictures.
My son had his second gynastics "nastics" class today and he loved it. He even recognized one of the kids in his class at Walmart later in the day!
I did a class called 100% Testosterone with Chad at Anytime Fitness today. I think I great a pair while I was doing it. It was an hour of torture and he was tired at the end too. I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again though! It was 15 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of arms, 15 minutes of legs, and then 15 minutes of abs and lower back. I was never so happy to lie on the floor and do crunches. I am astounded that I walked out of there. Definately what I need to loose weight. I probably didn't do as well as I should have but for my first try I think I did farely well!!! Lets see if I make it to work tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment