Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 480; My Birthday!

My mommy took me out for Birthday Breakfast and then we surveyed our new barn and got the feel for how it would be set up. Mom bought me an ice cream cake and my hubby took me out for dinner while my parents watched my son. I am now watching Wedding Crashers while reminiscing about my AWESOME dinner at my new favorite place to go. We went to White Oaks and my hubby found it by searching for the dish that I have always wanted to try "Beef Wellington". Let me just say this, the only critique I have of the entire 4 course meal is that I couldn't (without being horribly rude) grab the bowl filled with the clam broth leftover from our clam appetizer and slurp it down! I also got a neat desk organizer so I can load EVERYTHING into my computer.
My Birthday Cake

My husbands warm chocolate lava cake

My Blue Cheese Wedge Salad

The view from our window at the table.

My Beef Wellington (Chef Ramsay Anyone?)

Under that cream is a no flour chocolate torte wrapped in hazelnuts!!!!

Fresh Italian with chive butter!

Breakfast with Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment