Since when did Ohio start having near three digit temperatures in May? For one who doesn't believe in global warming it sure is getting more difficult. We decorated the VFW float this morning and then made a run to the Columbia Station parade to see my husband and the scout troop march. We left that a bit early to cool down the kid and give him a well deserved nap and then headed to a picnic. After the picnic back to the float to UNdecorate and then back to the A/C. Needless to say I may have eaten over my calories today but I am bushed and I am NOT going to work out. I will wednesday though.
I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.... I am just that tired.
My deadline is early next week for my article so hopefully I can get it done this week. I have a few more things to put into it and then it is just editing. I would say it is about 40% done.
Breakfast: 450 Calories
Lunch: 540 Calories
Dinner: 724 calories
Snack: 260 calories
This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
Accountability and Perseverance
Accountability:
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.







No comments:
Post a Comment