Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 370; 225.8 Pounds

Good day but suddenly my two year old is deathly afraid of water. My husband and I both can't remember him having anything less than fun in the tub (except for when he threw up all over himself and had to take a bath because of that) so we are dumbfounded by why he would be terrified. He also won't go to sleep well which I understand is a normal toddler thing. The other thing that we are puzzled by is that he got bit at daycare (not an uncommon thing with toddlers so I wasn't suprised) but he is instistant that his best friend did it and when we asked the daycare provider they said it wasn't... toddlers don't lie so I wonder why he is telling me this.... interesting. I hope we figure out the bath thing. As for the daycare thing, he LOVES "school" and loves his friends and his teacher is great so.... hmmm.
I was going to post my calories but it appears that myfitnesspal.com is down (even though it was working a few minutes ago). And so my information is trapped in cyber space for a while. I will post it when I find it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment