Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 357; 230.0 pounds

Today was a long day at work but it wasn't bad. I am doing well as the low woman on the totem pole. I am currently doing one hour on the elliptical , watching animal planet, and typing this. I won't put in how many calories this is burning but based on my pace it should be somewhere around 550. Breakfast: 390 Lunch: 1255 Dinner: 729 Total: 2374 over my 1800 but that is what I am working out for.




No comments:

Post a Comment