Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 360; 229.0 Pounds

So I don't know what I am going to do on day 365 but my husband won't be here to celebrate it with me. I guess it is a little dumb to be thinking about my one year anniversary of starting weight loss and a life style change but to me it is important. I mean look how far I have come. I don't even look like my pictures before I had my son. I doubt it is important to many others as not many people read this blog. I have really been working hard this last 2 weeks trying to loose weight. My husband got me cards and flowers which was nice and all of the boyscouts told me happy mother's day which is doubly nice. They are good kids and I don't mind sharing my husband with them, I just wish that my son and I were his first priorities and not his last. Well I am watching Sister Wives so long story short.
Breakfast: 905 calories (that included some snacking before breakfast and a pancake breakfast)
Lunch and Dinner: 1004 calories (again snacking as well)
Total: 1909 calories, I was over and I didn't have time to work out but I was outside a lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment