Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 191; 227.2 Pounds

Long day. Have a lot of stuff done though. Still have some things to get done tomorrow. Less than a week before the big event!!!
350 Calories

800 Calories

700 Calories
Plus 300 Calories of M and M's. Thank my hubby for bringing those into the house. He says I just need will power. When I explain to him that I kick those things out of the house because I don't have willpower he just says "well don't eat them". I would like to sit a whole pizza in front of him and say "don't eat it" and see how long he lasts. If he doesn't do something about his weight and health issues my son won't have a dad for long. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment