Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 181; 227.2 Pounds

Ok. So the stress of everything combined with the holiday season is getting to me and I am slipping back into my old carbo loading days. I really need to watch that. At least I am making a veggie tray for this Saturday. We are having an early Thanksgiving (and the real one I might add) because my cousin is coming up from Florida and we don't see her more than once a year... or less. So this is a special occasion!!
100 Calories

800 All together!

300 Bread, 560 Chicken, 250 Rice

140 Calories (Only 1/2)










Total for the day? 2150... grr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment