![]() |
| Only ate 1/2, will probably eat other half today for lunch. |
![]() |
| Beany Beefy Leftover Burritos, had 4.... |
![]() |
| Yeah... I know. Next time salad instead of fries. |
![]() |
| Every morning +/- banana |
This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
![]() |
| Only ate 1/2, will probably eat other half today for lunch. |
![]() |
| Beany Beefy Leftover Burritos, had 4.... |
![]() |
| Yeah... I know. Next time salad instead of fries. |
![]() |
| Every morning +/- banana |
No comments:
Post a Comment