Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 29

This iPad is not working the way I want it too. I found out that I became a pseudo aunt today. My BFF had her little girl. How cool is that. She deserved to have an uneventful birth, I would not wish what I went through on anyone. The house is doing ok today although it is still getting more and more over what's ai had originally budgeted. I just can't believe that I feel so close to my dream however I also feel so far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment