Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 468 and 469

I am combining these two days because my internet finally works at home and now we have a landline again thanks to my husband. I can't wait to have our own house started. None of these repair problems hopefully. If everything goes ok I will be starting training sessions once weekly with Pat instead of twice monthly. Hopefully that and my son's new gymnastics class will keep me motivated. Besides the listening thing which he is going to have to get used to I think my son had a reall fun class today. He was a little mad about having to wait while his instructor explained all of the fun stuff but really listened once we started. He made two new friends today!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment