Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 467

So I am posting this a day late as the internet and phone service in my house don't work. We have been battling the phone system for almost a year and the internet just started acting up this last couple of weeks. I tried to do good yesterday but I am just coming off of fair time. I need to call my personal trainer coordinator to increase my trainings to 4 times a month. I have a work out for tomorrow and my son starts gymnastics in the morning. Without my cleaning lady I have a ton of work to get done... about 8 loads of laundry from the fair to fold, dishes, litterbox, shopping, and an article to write. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment