Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 160; 228.0 Pounds

I am sooooo tired. I am at the point where I am so worn out that I am craving sweets and bad things. Carbs are not my friends right now. I am just exhausted between my son, work, all the stuff I do at work that I rarely feel appreciated for, saving 4-H, VFW, the house, did I mention my son? I just wish I could take a vacation... but noooo.... I now am doing family calendars, jar gifts, and other christmas presents.
100 Calories

300 Calories

About 450 Calories

200 for salad, 135 for homemade chips,
500 for turkey sloppy joes no bun?






Total for the day? 1685 Calories. Not bad. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment