Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 145; 227.0 Pounds

Weight fluxuates and I have to remember that even though I want to throw the scale through the window. I tried Mona Vie shakes today and for those waiting for my reaction....here it is.... I had the shake the way it was supposed to be (8 oz milk, whipped in my magic bullet, and I even had a shot of the Mona Vie Active this morning). It didn't taste bad... I guess it is an acquired taste though cause I really didn't care enough for it to skip two meals daily and replace them with the shake. I don't know if it is just me, my upbringing, or what but I cannot be convinced that SHAKE = MEAL. I had it at 7:30 am (and only that like I was supposed to) and I was starving with a headache by noon. I am never starving by lunch if I have my 100 calorie muscle milk in the morning (I am really not a breakfast person anyway). I guess due to the price, the lack of fullness, and the taste I am going to have to pass. Thanks anyway though. I will use the shakes if I am running without a meal though.
255 Calories

150 Calories

380 Calories

120 Calories

65 Calories

1 pretzel and 2 cheese sticks: 300 Calories

500 Calories





















Total for the day? 1990 (I had two peanut butter cups... lol thanks for bringing those into the house hunny....) Well I still have to watch. I will be better without wasting 300 calories on Mona Vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment