Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 141; 230.0 Pounds

Long day. Weekend, hopefully, will run smoothly. I think things have changed for the better. Let's see how long that lasts. I wish I could get rid of my son's cough though. I think this weekend I will decorate his room for halloween and decorate the yard as well.
Breakfast: 350 Calories

Parfait 160 Calories

400 Calorie Sandwich

About 860 Calories

100 fot pretzels; 50 Calories for Weight
Watchers Cake, 50 for Other Cake
Total for the day? About 1970 Calories. I have to say though that I found the nutrition for that weight watchers cake and they say that the whole recipe is only 130 calories.... that piece is about 1/15 of the recipe... so 50 calories may be a bit too much. I also rounded up on everything else. I am not hungry though so that is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment