Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 113-116

Ok so I haven't been posting for a while. I had a pierogi making class on Monday and a Pizza making class last night. It is fun doing something for myself but I still get that Pang of not being home with my little one. He made my heart skip a beat today, my mom said that he was telling all of his friends at daycare about his adventures with daddy and nana, and he said he rode the helicopter but he wanted his mommy. AWWW. On a more sour note I tried on my size 16s this morning and they didn't fit (I am bloated) but I need to get down to my good weight again.











No comments:

Post a Comment