Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 224; 228.0 Pounds (BLOATED)

Well I am going to blame the bloat but really I haven't been watching my intake at all the last few days but I gave myself a limit weight and if I am around that tomorrow I will behave mainly until the first of the year. Otherwise; why force healthy eating on yourself around the holidays? It will just make you angry and want to eat all of that bad food more later on. Just go for it around the holidays but give yourself a "oh no you didn't" weight and just watch.
100 calories

200 calories

150 Calories

300 Calories

600 Calories

300 Calories

1370 calories

325 calories










Let's not count yet instead shout HOORAY for 2 salads in 1 day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment