Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 220; CHRISTMAS!!! 224.4 Pounds

Well lots of family, food, and fun. Didn't get the gift that I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted in the White Santa, but oh well (I did get the recipe that went with the present that I have been asking this person to give me for OVER 10 years now!!!). Got a new phone. Had a great time watching my son's eyes light up when he saw his presents and family. It is really nice to get him in on the tradition early.



This is what I wanted the Recipe for.... Suet Pudding.
Don't knock it till you try it!!!

Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment