Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 205; 223.6 Pounds

Ok, so whatever the kid and the husband had they gave me full force. I spent all day Thursday with one issue and I am spending all day today with a sinus headache, off balance, and yet another (kind of opposite end) issue. Grrrr. When mom's get sick we really take it to the shins don't we?
100 Calories

Yeah, 600 calories of "Bad!!" But it
was the only thing my stomach would handle.

Hum, 400 Calories? I didn't even eat it all
I felt so bad.

300 Calories but by that point I was
feeling better.










Total for the day? 1400 Calories. Not by choice. Well blessings come in some unusual disguises.

No comments:

Post a Comment