Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 47

Let's see, after running around all night I:
1.) Got home and tried to put my son to bed and read him a book....
2.) He vomited all over the bed
3.) Cleaned the bed
4.) Threw bed stuff in Laundry
5.) Cleaned child
6.) Put child back in bed, still crying 40 minutes later as I type this
7.) Made child's lunch
8.) Let in dogs
9.) Fed dogs
10.) Wrote Blog
11.) On my way back to deal with said child

My husband... watched TV.
End of story.



No comments:

Post a Comment