Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 40; 251

So the scale at the gym said I am down 3 pounds. Let's hope it isn't lying. I need to start getting this weight back off and I think this biggest loser competition is what I need. Let's go Team! I still have my goal weight of 180 pounds. I have been cutting the calories these last few days. I am going to start trying Zumba on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that will be fun. Tonights class was really tough but thanks to Chad, Jeremy, Donna, and the rest of the class I made it!!
My son is growing up so fast. I am sacrificing almost all of my activities accept for working out and VFW in order to spend more time with him. I love my mommy/bubba days! No one else matters. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment