Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 14 and 15; 255.2 Pounds

I was so tired last night that I combined these two days. I did Zumba this am and I feel more toned than I ever did but I am still too heavy. I would like to loose the last 75 that I need to loose. I was a lot closer this time last year but I am not going to let that stop me. My cousin recently lost 120 pounds and I can do the same. Tonight I had too much for dinner but I tried to make at least 1/2 of my plate veggies and I had a salad. I have really tried to increase my water intake which is hard for me because I drink so much water already that adding more I feel like I am constantly floating away~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment