Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, April 8, 2013

The End

My first post in this blog was 5/20/11 almost 2 years ago. Yesterday my son turned 3 and I realized that I need to pay more attention to him and everything else will just fall into place. I need to take more time for my relationship with my husband and my family and stop worrying about pictures of what I eat. The blog had it's purpose and now it is not fullfilling that purpose as well as it used to. I just wanted to make sure I posted that I was going to stop and didn't just let the blog "flutter away". I feel that I will post occasionally so don't stop looking at the account. The last few years have been exciting, frustrating, memorable, exhilerating, maddening, and everything in between. I can't believe that 3 years ago yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth to my "little bubba gump". A lot can change in a few years.
I didn't know that I would keep up this blog for that long, but I have and it has been very helpful. Onto my next endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment